You can depend on Allen Dentistry to be there for you with comprehensive dental care services, for your full oral health needs. Our well-trained staff are knowledgeable and compassionate in their care of patients. We are here to work with you in developing a dental wellness and treatment plan that fits your needs. We provide a full range of general dentistry services.
- Cleaning and Checkups
- Preventative dental wellness checkups are an important part of our services. We encourage our patients to schedule these at least twice a year, along with a professional dental cleaning.
- Deep Cleaning, Gum Disease Treatment
- When gum disease threatens your oral health, it is important to work with your dentist to resolve the issue and prevent further damage and loss of teeth. We offer the deep cleaning and gum disease treatment required to restore your gums to a healthy state.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment
- Issues with your temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and other temporomandibular disorders (TMD) can cause discomfort and pain. We can diagnose and help you resolve these issues.
- Tooth Extractions/Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Whenever possible, it is our goal to avoid tooth extractions. Occasionally, tooth extractions are the only remedy left. When this happens, you can rest assured that you will have plenty of options to keep you comfortable and pain free during the procedure. The same is true for removal of your wisdom teeth, a more common situation.
- Same Day Treatment
- At Allen Dentistry, we try to leave gaps in our daily schedule to allow for those last minute requests for an appointment. Your oral health is important to us. We will always do our best to accommodate same-day treatment requests by our patients when needed.
- Root Canals
- Allen Dentistry will not send you to another dentist to have your root canals done. We have the expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to perform these delicate procedures.
- Emergency Treatment
- When teeth are damaged in an accident, you lose a filling or are in excruciating pain from a toothache, call our office. We will make room in our schedule to handle your emergency dental needs.
Contact Allen Dentistry today to schedule a general dentistry appointment or for more information about any of our dental care treatment options.